Welcome to The Official Web Site for Celestial

celestial

CELESTIAL is AVAILABLE on Pay Per View ONLY at TBLNFilms.com! CLICK HERE to view the film.

Available at TBLNFilms.com.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Be sure and visit BILL BRYSON’S web site: BillBryson-Astronomer.com. He has downloaded and put up a direct link to the Map-A-Planet web site where I downloaded the HUGE panels (45″x38″) of the complete surface of the whole Moon for making the shots I have in CELESTIAL. Bill has taken the time to get the largest sized link so that you can scroll the surface of the Moon as I did in 2009 and recently for the making of CELESTIAL. The web site is MapAPlanet.org. Bill is an amazing individual and a hero to me for discovering the way to prove the Moon is a full color celestial body.

- – -Jose Escamilla

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UncategorizedPermalink

9 Responses to Welcome to The Official Web Site for Celestial

1. DEAN FLIGHT says:

CANT WAIT FOR THIS .THE TRUTH IS THERE TO BE SEEN ,GOOD LUCK

2. Mike says:

Great work Jose. This will waken many people up to the truth. Cant wait to see this film.

3. Gary says:

Should the video live up to the expectation I have since viewing the trailer, it’ll deliver a knockout kind of blow to the current status quo. Good luck with this endeavor; hurry up every chance you get!

4. Kathleen says:

Wow!!! Fabulous photography…….and, hopefully some interesting insights!

5. lynne says:

I am so excited to see this unbelievable film..this should be on prime time TV for all to enjoy!!! But I guess we are stuck with Kim kardashian over there..that is why I cancelled cable.

6. Rosella Weigand says:

The moon looks so beautiful in FULL COLOR. It’s time to know the truth, and I’d love to know why this kind of info about the moon has been kept secret.

Using a $60 camera — I love it!

7. This is not amatteurish, José Escamilla is getting more professional with each delivered film. José is also very known for use low budget gadgets to obtain oustanding results… Professional research.

8. Marco Rios says:

Yesterday I was with Jose. He showed me evidence ever seen before. If you see the movie it will change your perception of human beings.
    Thks Jose.

9. Casper Parks says:

Look forward to watching it.